<$volume bikes bmx blog$>

Apr 26, 2010

Thrasher frame sizing


We've been getting quite a lot of inquires on the sizing of the new Thrasher frame.  The Thrasher shares a lot of the same geometry (S.T. and Stand Over Height) as the Cutter except for the longer top tube.  The Thrasher's top tube will make the frame seem a size bigger.  I'm 6'2" and normally ride a 56 but the L (53) Thrasher felt more at home to throw around and commute.  If I was only going to use it to commute, the 56 would be ideal (for me).
We always go off the standard sizing for adult sized frames but the Thrasher throws that out the window.  Look at it as a large BMX frame to thrash on.  Just like a BMX frame, it's personal preference on what feels good to you.

posted by BOSS at 7:42 PM

1 Comments:

Anonymous Jordan Wallenfang said...

what do you mean by "I'm 6'2" and normally ride a 56 but the L (53) Thrasher felt more at home to throw around and commute. If I was only going to use it to commute, the 56 would be ideal (for me)"
would the 53 be too uncomfortable for more than a couple miles? I'm 6'2 and while I will be tricking alot, I will use the thrasher to commute to.

May 3, 2010 at 11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home